This is an image of the original Mission Church of de la Paz built by the early settlers and the Spaniards in 1626 where Dr. Jose P. Rizal used to attend mass while studying under the tutelage of Maestro Justiniano Cruz. They demolished it and erected an ugly ones. Why ! The River where he used to play is now highly polluted. The image is now in the archive of the Dr. Croix”s book : Donde El Rio Termina El lago Empieza. It is very sad.!!!!!!